Skip to content
Richfield Historical Society is having their spring clean-up on April 27th
They need help cleaning the grounds and redo their boardwalk. Please call 612.798.6140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can help. We use their facilities for all “Get On The Air Events!” Please remember this goes a long way to helping future club events.
Event starts at 9am- 4pm **Free Pizza** afterwards for workers.
6901 Lyndale Ave S.
Next meeting is….
APRS & Final voting on ByLaws.
Meeting will be on April 17th
AT: 7pm- 9pm
7000 Nicollet Ave.
Club events are located here in realtime & are downloadable…. http://richfieldradio.com/events/
If you have other Ham related events to add to the calendar please email us regardless of affiliation. please give us… Dates, Times, Location, Attachments, & Descriptions.
Our club is always kid friendly and inviting to the newest ham.
All members should attempt monitor or use our repeaters weekly.
We need club members to help with….
- Nets controllers (May’s meeting will cover this more)
- Transportation (Drivers & passengers)
- Recruiting committee (getting new membership)
- Freebies committee (find free incentives for events)
- Tech committee (help streaming meetings to members that can’t make-it)
- Rules & Regs (keep us informed of the latest news)
- Antenna Committee (help members with antennas)
- Press Core (taking photos during all events for the web)
- Fortune tellers (help with future of our clubs needs)
- Study Group (helping get people licensed or upgraded)
- Youth committee (Help make kid friendly ham events)
- GOTA Committee (We will be doing more events)
- Weekend Committee (Plan fun days)
- Radio operations (teach proper radio etiquette)
- Project Team (building ham projects may include soldering & GoBoxes)
- Food & beverage Committee (Help have needed snacks for club events)
- Field Day Committee (coordinate needs and wants for FD)
- Club Wearables (patches, & shirts)
- ECCOMM (finding events that need hams)
- Radio Programmers (Help members with radio programming)
- Emergency Preparedness Group (Prepping for **** event)
- Digital committee (all non voice communication modes)
- Contest Group
- 4th of July committee (We will be having an operating float in Richfield’s Parade)
- HF Committee (Help members with all HF needs & questions)
- Social Media Group (FB, Twitter, & ETC.)
If you know of something I am missing please email us. We need members to put their best foot in the pot. As the President I can’t do it all. You can join multi-sub-groups. I will not leave you in the cold or overwhelm anyone. This is to help all members and we our a team. Again, this is needed by all to help.